Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Journeys

Life is a journey, literally. Last August I left the apartment I had for two years in Colorado for big promises in Louisiana, but before the end of December I was en route to my parents' house in Massachusetts where I stayed. I came to Seattle in March, and here I've stayed, though the circle will be complete when I fly into Denver tonight for a two-week visit to my favorite state. In the more typical metaphorical sense, the "journey of life" has been even greater and more expansive than my physical travels across the United States. I have had the opportunity to learn both beautiful truths and harsh lessons, I have struggled in the face of adversity, and I will struggle more, but these are the tribulations that give way only to blissful metamorphosis of the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment